In some areas of our Site we may ask for certain items of personal or business information from you, which will enable us to provide our services and otherwise supply relevant information about us and the services that we offer, or to contact you after your visit. Some of that information may be published by us on the Site, in providing our services, and you consent to this. Otherwise, we will only use the information that you provide for the following purposes:
- To keep in contact with you regarding offers, promotions and updates in relation to us, the services that we provide or those which we believe may be of interest to you. We will only use this information for marketing purposes if you have opted in;
- To administer any transaction, involving you, that is processed through the Site, including sharing relevant personal details to other MuMar users where necessary (primarily your name, address and email address);
- To understand and appreciate your needs and requirements as a user of our services;
- For analysis and research to develop and improve our Site and the services that we provide (to include analytics and similar software to understand the way in which users interact with our Site); and
- To provide you and others with relevant information about us and the services that we provide.
In respect of any information provided by you generally, you agree that we may use such information for the purposes outlined above and that this may be completed through third party providers, software and/or applications acting on behalf of MuMar.
We may collect non-personal information about you automatically as a result of your use of the Site, such as the type of device and browser which you use to access the Site and any website from which you linked to us, but you cannot be identified from this information. We will only use such non-personal information to help improve the Site, the services that we provide and to better understand our users’ activity.
You accept the risk that data transmitted to the Site through electronic means may be intercepted before reaching us or may be accessed or copied by unauthorised third parties, or exploited unlawfully. We do not assume any responsibility for guarding against the acts of third parties and shall not be liable for any direct, indirect or consequential losses or damages incurred or suffered as a result.
We wish to keep any information that we hold about you accurate and up to date and therefore please contact us if the information we hold about you needs updating. If you wish your information to be removed from our database, or no longer wish to receive marketing material from us, please confirm this request in writing or use the ‘opt out’ links in any marketing emails you have previously opted in to.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding your privacy, or if you experience difficulties in accessing or viewing our Site or using our services, please contact us.
Last Updated: 25 May 2018